*GOOD* Stir Fry recipes are hard to come by, and we are excited to share this one with you! This recipe is very tasty and packed with flavor! Add a side of rice to complete it or try adding some chicken for added protein!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic clove minced
- 1 cup onion diced
- 1 large yellow squash sliced & halved
- 1 large zucchini sliced & halved
- 1 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cups Low Sodium Vegetable Broth
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon ginger ground
- 1/2 tablespoon flour if needed to thicken sauce
- Peel onion. Cut into a thick dice.
- Slice the yellow squash into ½ inch thick rounds and halved.
- Slice the zucchini into ½ inch thick rounds and halved.
- Cut the red bell pepper into a thick dice.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, vegetable broth, brown sugar and ginger.
- Heat the oil and garlic clove in a frying pan or stir-fry pan.
- Add the onion, yellow squash, zucchini and red bell pepper and cook over medium heat. Stir until vegetables are just tender.
- Add the soy sauce mixture to vegetables. Stir until thickened. Add flour or corn starch if needed.