Skillet Pizzas are the perfect easy lunch, dinner, or even snack for the pickiest people in your life! Whip these up any night of the week for a table full of smiles!
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 cup unsalted or low sodium tomato/pasta sauce
- 1 cup reduced fat, shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned, cooked skinless chicken breast or lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomato
- Non stick cooking spray
- Coat skillet with non-stick cooking spray and bring to medium-high heat.
- Start by toasting one tortilla in the skillet for 30 seconds and then flip to allow both sides of the tortilla to be lightly toasted.
- Add a thin layer of pasta sauce, cheese, and beef or chicken on top of tortilla.
- Allow to heat throughout.
- Remove from skillet and top with lettuce and tomatoes.
- Slice into 4 wedges and serve immediately.
- Repeat steps above to prepare the remaining 5 pizzas.