Its getting a little cooler and now, it’s time for soup! Try this easy slow cooker soup for dinner. Just add your ingredients, set the clock and go!
- 1 1/2 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 large yellow onion chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Ranch style beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can low sodium kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can low sodium kernel corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans low sodium stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1/2 ounce low sodium taco seasoning about 1/2 of one packet
- 1/2 ounce dry ranch style dressing mix about 1/2 of one packet
- Cook ground beef with chopped onion; drain grease.
- Add to large crock pot.
- Clean tops of all canned goods before opening
- Then add other ingredients (including liquid from vegetables) to the meat mixture in the crock pot.
- Stir well. Simmer in crock pot on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours.