1 tablespoon vegetable oil 1 medium onion
1 yellow squash
1 medium zucchini
1 red pepper
1/2 teaspoon black pepper 1/4 teaspoon basil
1/4 teaspoon oregano
- Peel the onion. Cut into thin slices.
- Slice the yellow squash into thin round pieces.
- Slice the zucchini into thin round pieces.
- Cut the red pepper into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or stir-fry pan.
- Add the onion slices.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring quickly for 1 minute.
- Add the spices and stir a few times.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until vegetables are just tender.
Calories 70, Total Fat 4g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Total Carbohydrates 8g Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 2g