finely chopped bread crumbs
grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Wash your hands with soap and hot water. Clean your cooking area.
3. Assemble these supplies: measuring spoons, medium pot, large mixing bowl, large spoon, 8-inch by 8-inch casserole dish.
4. Wash cauliflower and cut into florets.
5. Steam florets in a medium pot for 10 minutes.
6. Melt margarine, then mix with bread crumbs.
7. Drain the steamed cauliflower, and mix well with bread crumb mixture.
8. Pour into a casserole dish, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
9. Bake for 20 minutes.