Try our delicious and simple Beef Kabobs. They are perfect for an outdoor meal on a beautiful day!
- 1 lb extra lean beef steak
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 medium green bell pepper cut into 20 squares
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 10 small, fresh mushrooms
- 2 small, yellow squash cut into 10 slices
- Non stick cooking spray
- Cut meat into 20 (1-inch) cubes
- Thread meat, green pepper, tomatoes, mushrooms, and squash alternately onto five (12-inch) skewers.
- Sprinkle evenly with salt and garlic.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on medium hot grill (350° to 400°F).
- Place kabobs on rack and grill uncovered, turning once for 10 minutes or until beef reaches a minimum of 145 degrees F.