The colors and flavors in our Bean and Avocado wrap are amazing– beans, onions, avocado, red cabbage, carrots, and cilantro. Use whole-wheat tortillas to give added fiber.
- 1 15 ounce can unsalted beans of choice drained and rinsed
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons canned chipotle Chile in adobo sauce finely chopped
- 2 cups red cabbage shredded
- 1 medium carrot shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 corn tortillas 7-inch
- Mash beans and avocado in medium bowl with a potato masher or fork.
- Stir in cheese and onion.
- In another medium bowl whisk oil, vinegar, salt, and chipotle Chile.
- Add cabbage and mix together.
- To assemble the wraps, spread about 1/2 cup of the bean and avocado mixture onto a tortilla and top with about 1/3 cup of the cabbage, carrots, and cilantro.
- Roll up.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.