- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 4 ounce cod or other fish fillet
- Nonstick cooking spray
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, lemon peel, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Brush oil over one side of fillets. Gently press into crumb mix- ture.
- Place crumb side up in a 9×13-inch baking dish coated with cook- ing spray. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.