- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups chicken breasts chopped, cooked
- 1 16 ounce can pinto beans no-salt, rinsed and drained
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes reduced-sodium, un-drained
- 1 8 1/4 ounce can whole kernel corn low-sodium, un-drained
- 1 4.5 ounce can green chilies chopped, un-drained
- 1 14.5 ounce can chicken broth reduced-sodium
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 tablespoons sour cream reduced-fat
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic; saute 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and next 8 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Ladle soup into bowls; top with sour cream.