Bananas are a delicious healthy and readily available fruit! Learning more about them can help you incorporate them into your diet in a healthy way.
Do you have last minute plans to bake but don’t have any ripe bananas on hand? No worries! Here’s a trick on how to quickly ripen a banana.
- Preheat oven to 300 Degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate bananas and place on the baking sheet.
- Place bananas in the oven and let them bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until soft.
- Let bananas cool for 5 to 10 minutes before using.
Note: some bananas may leak and time will very on size and amount of bananas.