When you need to have some fresh lemon juice, you squeeze and squeeze the lemon, but still leave juice behind. Find out how to get the squeeze on lemons to get as much juice as you can from one lemon.
- Remember your food safety rules and rinse your lemon before you get started.
- Roll the lemon on a firm countertop.
- Cut the lemon in half.
- Place lemon in center of a pair of tongs.
- Squeeze the end of the tongs with both hands to get all the lemon juice.
- Use the lemon juice for any desired purpose.