Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle is a showstopper of a dessert! Whip this no-bake recipe up this fall when you’re having friends or family over for safe celebrations!
- 7 ounces Cheesecake Flavor Instant Pudding Mix (2 packets)
- 4 cups 2% milk
- 30 ounces 100% pumpkin puree canned
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 whole prepared angel food cake
- 1.5 cups pecan pieces toasted
- 1 ounce dark chocolate at least 60% cocoa, chopped
Servings: 1/2 cup servings
- Wash hands and clean the preparation area. Rinse lids of cans before opening.
- Prepare the pudding according to package directions, chill to set while preparing other ingredients.
- Combine the pumpkin puree and spices – cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, and ginger.
- Slice the angel food cake into bite-size pieces.
- In a large glass trifle dish, layer the ingredients as follows: pudding, pumpkin mixture, pecans, angel food cake, pudding, pumpkin mixture, pecans, chocolate, angel food cake, pudding, pumpkin mixture, pecans chocolate. Opt for a dish that is taller and slimmer than it is wide.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes and serve. Trifle can be kept for 2-3 days in the refrigerator, but its best eaten the day it’s made.
*Added sugars total is actually 4.5 grams