- 1 cup cooked, skinless chicken breasts diced
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 cup sliced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup reduced fat, shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust
- 3/4 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Place zucchini, tomatoes, onions and chicken in pie crust.
- Prepare custard by mixing eggs, milk, and pepper.
- Pour custard over ingredients already in pie crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in oven at 375 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.