These pumpkin cupcakes are delicious for the fall or holiday season and topped with thick greek yogurt frosting! Bring these to any holiday party!
- 1 15 ounce box spice cake mix
- 1 15 ounce can unsalted pumpkin
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 24 cupcake tins with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine first 3 ingredients. Mix well. Evenly distribute batter into cupcake liners.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Spread frosting on cupcakes and garnish with ground cinnamon.