Is your garden exploding with squash? You’ll be adding this cheesy dish to your regular lineup. Add some beef to create a main dish or enjoy this Twice Baked Spaghetti Squash as a side.
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 small spaghetti squash 3lb
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce Italian herb, canned
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons canola oil cooking spray
- Clean and sanitize your workspace. Pull back your hair and wash your hands.
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Spray 9” x 13” baking dish with olive oil cooking spray.
- Slice spaghetti squash in half, lengthwise. Scrape out seeds of spaghetti squash.
- Spray each halve of spaghetti squash with canola oil cooking spray and sprinkle garlic salt and fresh ground pepper on each halve.
- Turn face down into baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until tender. Size of spaghetti squash may vary its cooking time.
- Once tender, use a dinner fork to scrape the inside of the spaghetti squash into a bowl. Caution: Spaghetti Squash is hot. Use hot pads to hold squash while scraping.
- Pour mozzarella cheese into the bowl of spaghetti squash, add tomato sauce, and stir.
- Add spaghetti squash dip back to spaghetti squash bowl. Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.