Spicy Spaghetti with Grilled Chicken has a spin on your normal spaghetti recipe. This quick and healthy recipe will be one everyone will love.
- 8 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 tablepsoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 6 ounce can of tomato paste
- 1 pound cooked grilled chicken breast, cut into strips
- Cook spaghetti according to the directions on the package, until it is al dente.
- Strain spaghetti and place in a large serving dish.
- Add minced garlic, chili pepper flakes, olive oil, and pepper, and tomato paste and mix together well.
- Grill chicken breasts, cut into strips, and stir into spaghetti.