Versatility in the kitchen is what keeps the Dinner Tonight team excited for mealtime! Try this roasted yellow squash in the oven or on the grill tonight!
- 4 pounds medium yellow squash sliced in spears
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup fat free parmesan cheese grated
- Wash your hands and clean your countertops. Rinse squash under cool running water before slicing.
- Add sliced spears of yellow squash to a bowl and mix with olive oil, chili powder, and black pepper.
- Place squash in a 9x13 pan. Roast squash in a 400*F oven for 18 minutes.
- Grill squash on a high heat grill for about 25 seconds per side.
- Remove squash from the oven (or grill) and sprinkle lemon juice on roasted squash.
- Top with grated parmesan cheese.