Roast Beef and Blue Cheese Salad is great as a side or main dish! It’s simple, healthy, and only 5 ingredients! Click to see this recipe by Dinner Tonight!
- 5 cups packed European-style or spring mix salad greens
- 8 ounces thinly sliced lower-sodium, well-trimmed deli roast beef
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese reduced fat preferred
- 1/3 cup fat-free or low-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- Arrange salad greens evenly on each of 4 plates.
- Divide roast beef into 2 stacks; roll each stack, jellyroll fashion and cut crosswise into 1-inch slices.
- Arrange beef, tomatoes, and cheese over greens.
- Drizzle evenly with vinaigrette.