Looking for a way to mix up your everyday tuna salad? Our Greek-style Tuna Salad is a delicious and refreshing recipe that is great for these hot summer days or a perfect make-ahead meal for your lunches!
Greek-Style Tuna Salad
- 1 (9 ounce) package whole wheat elbow pasta
- 1 (12 ounce) can chunk light tuna in water drained
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup prepared Greek vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat feta cheese crumbles
- 1 boiled egg white
- 1 medium celery stalk, chopped
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain pasta and place in refrigerator to cool.
- Mix tuna, onion, salad dressing, feta cheese, celery, egg white, olives, and cooled pasta in a large bowl.
- Serve cold over a bed of Romaine lettuce