What better way to indulge in a little bit of chocolate than an easy Chocolate Mug Cake just for you? Just mix ingredients in your favorite coffee mug, pop it in the microwave and it is ready for you! You can also tailor this recipe with your favorite nuts or berries. Either scoop it out or eat it right out of the mug!1
- 2 Tablespoons strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon slivered almonds
- 2 teaspoons semi-sweet chocolate chips sugar free
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon splenda/sugar substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoon mashed banana
- 3 Tablespoons Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Wash hands before beginning preparation.
- Mix all dry ingredients into an 8 oz. Coffee mug
- Add in wet ingredients (mashed banana, almond milk, vanilla extract) to dry mixture and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips gently.
- Bake in microwave on high for 1 minute and 20 seconds
- After baking, top with strawberries and slivered almonds. Enjoy!