Oh, my Gourd! This No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is a great go-to for an easy pumpkin dessert.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs Plain
- 2 Tablespoons butter Unsalted, Melted
- 8 ounces whipped topping Fat Free, Thawed
- 8 ounces cream cheese Fat Free
- 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt Nonfat
- 1 ounce Cheesecake Instant Pudding Mix Fat Free, Sugar Free
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Clean and prep baking area.
- Add melted butter to graham cracker crumbs and mix until well combined.
- Transfer buttered graham cracker crumbs into a pie dish or Springform baking pan and press them tightly into the bottom of the pan. Place pan into the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes to chill.
- In a large bowl, add whipped topping, cream cheese, and Greek yogurt and mix until well-combined using a handheld mixer.
- Add the instant pudding mix to the bowl and mix until smooth. Add in pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and vanilla extract, and continue to mix until well-combined.
- Remove pie pan from refrigerator and place mixture on top of crust. Ensure the mixture is evenly distributed.
- Place pie in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours or freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- *Consistency of pie mixture will depend on time refrigerated or frozen*
- Serve and enjoy!