Whether you purchased frozen produce items (or food items) or froze your own foods to prevent spoilage, these items are a great recipe alternative if fresh foods are limited. Below is a list of recipes that include frozen foods!
- Beef Goulash
- Chicken Stir- Fry Freezer Meal
- Freezer Success
- Nacho Mac n’ Cheese
- Pasta Salad with Peas and Ham
- Raspberry Strawberry Smoothie
- Ravioli and Tomatoes
- Roasted Edamame and Corn Salad
- Salsa Beef & Rice
- Shrimp & Broccoli Alfredo
- Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
- Spicy Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- Spicy Shrimp Spinach Salad
- Veggie Tots
If you have frozen beef, whether it be ground, roasts, steaks or any other cut – check out our beef recipes!
If you have frozen chicken – check out our chicken recipes!
If you have frozen pork – check out our pork recipes!
If you have frozen seafood – check out our seafood recipes!