Here’s a healthier twist on beef goulash from Dinner Tonight! Tasty, simple, and fills the family! Click to try this recipe and many more!
- 1 pound lean ground beef 93%
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 bell pepper chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots shredded
- 10 ounces frozen corn
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 10 oz can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 cups whole grain elbow macaroni cooked, drained
Stove Top Directions
- Brown ground beef and drain off any fat and set beef aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add bell pepper, and onion. Sauté for 2 minutes,
- Add mushrooms and corn and continue sautéing
- for 1 minute, add carrots to the skillet and sauté for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add beef, cooked macaroni, tomatoes and green chilies, and tomato sauce to sautéed vegetables.
- Simmer about 15– 20 minutes.
Multifunction Cooker Directions
- Brown the ground beef on the sauté setting without the lid and drain off any fat
- Add the onion and green pepper and onion and sauté with the beef until the pepper is soft and the onion is translucent.
- Add the carrots, corn, and mushrooms, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add uncooked macaroni and 2 cups of water along with the rest of the ingredients
- Put the lid on and set the vent to close and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes, allow to natural vent until pressure indicator drops.
- Open carefully and stir all ingredients to mix.
To get this recipe in Spanish, click here.