Learn how to make simple, healthy beef and cheese pinwheels for a quick snack, appetizer, or dinner! Only takes 5 ingredients and a short amount of time!
- 12 ounces thinly sliced lower sodium, deli roast beef
- 3 ounces light or reduced-fat herb-flavored cream cheese
- 4 corn tortillas 7 or 8-inch
- 2 cups spinach leaves about 20 leaves
- 1 jar roasted red peppers rinsed and drained, 7 ounce
- Spread cheese evenly over one side of each tortilla.
- Place deli roast beef over cheese leaving 1/2-inch border around edges.
- Place spinach leaves over beef.
- Arrange peppers down center, over spinach.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to overnight before serving.
- To serve, cut each roll crosswise into 8 slices. Arrange cut side up on serving platter.