Apricot season is short but these fruits are well worth the wait! Apricot & Tomato salad is a perfect way to get your fill of apricots this summer.
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 6 apricots
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup almonds sliced
Servings: 1 cup servings
- Wash your hands and clean your preparation area. Rinse all fruits under cool running water to remove dirt and debris.
- Slice tomatoes and apricots into bite-sized wedges and place in a large bowl.
- Slice the red onion into very thin strips and place them in the bowl as well.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, honey, and mustard until smooth and combined. Pour vinegar dressing over the tomato combination and stir to evenly distribute.
- Top with goat cheese and almonds just before serving.