Wash and dry spinach leaves and spring mixed greens. In a large bowl layer 1/2 the spinach, greens, red onion, strawberries, grapes, and pecans and repeat to create the top layer. Finish salad by playing the oranges on top. Drizzle Dressing over top of salad before serving.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine brown sugar and orange juice. Add pecan halves, stirring to coat. Spread in a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes or until nuts are browned and syrup is bubbly, stirring once. Pour out onto a lightly greased baking sheet, separating into single nuts. Cool on a wire rack.
*Addition of candied pecans will change nutrition information
In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until well combined. Pour in a jar and refrigerate until chilled.
*yields 6 - 1/2 cup servings.
*Nutrition label includes salad and 1 (1/2) cup serving of raspberry vinaigrette recipe. Addition of more dressing or candied pecans will change nutrition information.
Place edamame, corn, onion, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper into a 13 x 9 pan and stir to combine. Place on middle rack of the oven and roast for 10 to 15 minutes, just until the edamame begins to brown.
Remove from oven and place in refrigerator until completely cool, approximately 30 minutes.
Add tomato, basil and vinegar to mixture and toss to combine. Taste; adjust seasoning as needed. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
1. Wash your hands and clean your cooking are. Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add quail to marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
2. Combine all the fresh salad ingredients in a medium bowl; refrigerate.
3. On medium-high heat, grill quail for 1-2 minutes per side; let rest for 10 minutes.
4. Arrange the fresh salad on a plate. Drizzle the dressing ingredients on top of the fresh salad.
5. Place grilled quail on top of or next to the fresh salad and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving: 300 calories, 19g total fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 160mg sodium, 15g total carbohydrate, 6g dietary fiber, 3g sugars, 19g protein, 110% vitamin A, 45% vitamin C, 10% calcium, and 20% iron. Perfect Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
1. Wash your hands and clean your cooking area. Combine all measured marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Add dove breasts to the marinade; turn breasts to distribute marinade evenly.
3. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
4. Grill dove over a medium-high heat flame for 4-6 minutes. Serve on a bed of greens and dip in your favorite side sauce.
Nutritional facts per serving : 170 Calories, 12g total fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 55mg sodium, 2g total carbohydrate,0g dietary fiber, 2g sugars, 14g protein, and 20% iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.