If you’re needing a great all-around baked chicken to serve as the base of so many meals, Look no further! This zesty-baked chicken packs the flavor without busting your nutrition goals!
- 6 6 ounce chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 6 ounces Catalina Dressing low fat
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce low sodium
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Servings: chicken breast
- Wash your hands and clean your preparation area.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine Catalina dressing, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, and seasonings; mix very well.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 45-55 minutes; until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165.