Our Cranberry Orange Bread is a delightful tangy dessert with enough crunch to start your fall senses! This recipe is full of flavors that will also fill your home with the best baking aroma.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoons orange zest
- 1 cup fresh cranberries chopped
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted raw shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
Servings: 1 slice servings
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and ground cinnamon, stir to combine.
- Add in honey, orange juice, applesauce, vanilla, orange zest mix until combined. Be sure not to over mix.
- Fold the cranberries and pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Sprinkle pumpkins seeds over the top of the batter. Place in the center rack in the oven and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- If fresh cranberries are not in season, use frozen unsweetened cranberries. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight before using.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a week. Can also be frozen for up to 2 months.