Beef up your breakfast with this grab and go option! Bonus: it packs a protein punch to keep you full until lunch!
- 1 lb lean beef roast
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 2 russett potatoes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 eggs
- Place the lean beef roast, the salsa verde, and low sodium beef broth in a slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Wash, dry, and chop 2 russett potatoes. Coat with 1 tsp of olive oil and 1 tsp of pepper. Roast for 20 to 30 minutes on 400 degrees F or until cooked.
- Scramble 3 eggs, and shred the beef.
- Evenly distribute the potatoes, eggs, and the beef between 6 storage containers. Store in the fridge for up to 6 days.