This simple Kale Quiche is the perfect dish for easy weeknight dinners, make-ahead lunches, or unexpected brunches!
- 1.5 cup liquid egg
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup part skim ricotta
- 1/3 cup skim shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 1/2 cups kale chopped
- 1 frozen pie crust
- Clean prep area and preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat liquid egg with a mixer for about 20 seconds
- Add milk and salt to eggs and beat on medium speed until well combined (about 1 minute)
- While the eggs are mixing add the kale, tomatoes, ricotta, and mozzarella cheese to pie crust
- Pour the egg mixture over all ingredients
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes
- Let cool before serving. Cut into 8 slices and enjoy!