If you have a sweet tooth, this Apricot Blueberry Yogurt Dessert will hit the spot! This “fruitfully sweet” dessert can double up as a healthy breakfast and can even be tweaked to your cravings. You can also meal prep this recipe ahead of time so that you can have it all week. It’s an easy recipe with nutritional sweetness.
Blueberry Apricot Yogurt Parfaits
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
Make these ahead of time and serve chilled. You can use different fruits for a twist. Try raspberry preserves and peaches, lemon curd and coconut or chocolate hazelnut spread and bananas.
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 cups blueberries fresh
- 2 cups low-fat Greek Yogurt plain or vanilla
- 1/2 cup low-fat granola
- 2 tablespoons silvered almonds
- 4 tsp agave nectar or honey (optional)
- 5 dried or fresh apricots sliced in half (optional)
- Place apricot preserves in a microwavable safe bowl. Heat for 15 seconds. Add blueberries and toss to coat
- Spoon 1/4 cup of yogurt into each glass, top each serving with 1/3 cup of blueberry mixture, and 1 1/2 Tablespoons granola. Repeat the layers. Top with granola and silvered almonds, dried apricots and 1 teaspoon of agave nectar or honey. Serve chilled.