- 1.5 lb round steak trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 8 oz package fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup onion sliced
- 1 cup celery sliced
- 1 cup green bell pepper sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 8 oz reduced sodium tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 14.5 oz tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 .87 oz package brown gravy mix
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- In a 6 quart slow cooker, combine steak, mushrooms, onion, celery, bell pepper and garlic.
- In a medium bowl, combine all other ingredients. Pour over steak mixture. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or 4-5 hours.
- Serve on a bed of wild or brown rice.