Wondering what to do with fresh cranberries? Try our easy dessert that can easily be used for holidays and parties that look as stunning as they taste.
- 1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 12 ounces nonfat cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon plain gelatin powder
- 1.5 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary finely chopped
Servings: (2 bites)
- Wash your hands and clean your preparation area.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a mini-muffin tin with paper liners. Evenly distribute the graham cracker crumbs in the bottoms of the lined mini-muffin tin.
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese, 2 tablespoons sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs until well combined and smooth. Evenly distribute the cream cheese mixture among the mini-muffins. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- While the mini-muffin tin is in the oven, in a saucepan, begin to heat the cranberries, sugar, water and rosemary, continuously mashing and stirring. Once it has broken down, add in the gelatin. Remove from heat and continue stirring.
- Once the cream cheese mixture is done cooking, top with the cranberry mixture. Cover and chill until the bites have set. Store in the fridge.