These mini sliders are the perfect way to switch up your regular ole hamburger night! Throw these minis on the grill or in the air fryer for a protein-packed dinner or appetizer.
- 1 Pound Ground Beef lean
- 1/4 cup Barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Chile Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 9 Mixed Grain Hamburger Buns slider size
- 1 1/2 cups lettuce chopped
- 1 Tomato sliced
- 1/4 cup Pickles sliced
- Wash your hands and clean your preparation area. Heat your grill to grill over medium-high heat.
- Chop red onion and garlic cloves. Measure ingredients.
- Add ground beef, barbecue sauce, red onion, garlic cloves, chili powder, and chile peppers in adobo sauce to a bowl. Mix ingredients.
- Form hamburger mixture in to slider sized patties – about 2 inches in diameter.
- Grill the hamburger patties over medium high heat for about 8 minutes on each side or until slider patties reach 165*F.
- Build cowboy sliders on multi grain hamburger buns with lettuce, tomatoes and pickles.
Air Fryer Instructions
- Complete instructions 2-4 in "Grilling Instructions."
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F and set the time for 7 minutes.
- Once preheated, place food on the tray/basket making sure not crowd the sliders.
- Close the air fryer and start the cooking. Halfway through, turn the sliders over.
- Once done, make sure the sliders have reached 155°F internal temperature and enjoy!
- Note: Depending on the size of your air fryer, you might have to cook in batches.