Let’s twist-up this Taco Tuesday with some Fruit Tacos! An impressive taco to build, this recipe can be an appetizer, a snack, or a refreshing dessert.
- 1 large avocado sliced
- 1 pieces seedless cucumber cut into matchstick
- 2 cups watermelon cut into matchstick pieces
- 10 jicama tortillas
- 2 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
Servings: servings (2 tacos)
- Wash your hands and preparation area. Rinse all produce before slicing.
- Prepare your avocado, cucumber, and watermelon by slicing into matchstick pieces, or julienne cut.
- Evenly layer 2-3 pieces of avocado, cucumber, and watermelon in the middle of the jicama tortilla.
- In a small bowl mix freshly squeezed lime juice, honey, and chili powder till well blended.
- Drizzle a small amount over each tortilla and sprinkle cilantro.