- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup reduced-fat, low-or-no-salt chicken broth
- 4 ounces (half of an 8-ounce package) fat- free cream cheese cut into cubes
- 2 teaspoons grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups skinless, cooked chicken breast chopped
- 3 cups cooked egg noodles (cooked according to package directions, omitting salt)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat skillet coated with cooking spray over high heat.
- Add celery, onion, and mushrooms and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until mushrooms and onion are slightly tender; stirring occasionally.
- Stir in broth, cream cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bring to a boil; simmer on low heat 7 minutes or until slightly thickened; stirring occasionally.
- Stir in chicken, noodles,pepper; cook until heated through.