Looking for a light meal or something to start off with? These whole grain and homemade, light, and fresh crab cakes have a sweet and spicy dip that will keep you looking for more. Our salt-free crab cakes are packed with delicious lump crab, avocado, and sorghum grain.
- 8 ounces lump crab
- 1 large egg white
- 3/4 cup sorghum grain cooked
- 1 medium avocado mashed
- 2 green onions diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt free lemon pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream Light
- 1 Tablespoon Sorghum Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha Sauce
Servings: crab cakes
- Combine all crab cake ingredients in a large bowl, mixing in seasoning.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Use a ¼ cup measuring cup to scoop out the crab cake mixture. Place in heated pan and flatten.
- Cook on each side till cooked thoroughly and browned about 4 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix all topping ingredients together. Top each crab cake with about 1 tablespoon for an added spicy flavor.