Enjoy these gluten-free delicious pancakes for breakfast or Sunday brunch. Try with any fruit combinations! Remember, some flavored yogurts and oats may contain hidden gluten; make sure to read the label for gluten-free.
- 1 Banana mashed plus more for topping
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- ½ cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- Wash hands and clean cooking area. Pre-heat skillet or griddle to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, mash banana until completely smooth. Combine all ingredients together except blueberries. Mix well together then fold in blueberries and pour into a spouted measuring cup.
- Spray cooking spray over skillet and pour batter. Pour just enough to make a small ball and flatten into a round shaped pancake using a small spoon.
- Cook until the edges are set and bubbles begin to form in the middle, about 3 minutes. Use a spatula to flip and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Top with sliced bananas and blueberries and enjoy!