Need a healthy treat to share this Valentine’s Day? These Raspberry Banana Fruit Bites are the perfect snack to share with your loved ones!
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 8-ounce container fat-free whipped topping
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/2 cup graham crackers crushed
- Wash hands and clean kitchen surfaces.
- Rinse raspberries under cold running water and allow to dry.
- Line a mini muffin tin with muffin liners and evenly distribute the crushed graham cracker.
- In a blender, blend together raspberries, bananas, and whipped topping.
- Distribute the raspberry mixture in the muffin tins.
- Top with shredded coconut and freeze for at least 45 minutes.
- Enjoy with someone you love! Be sure to store unused bites in the freezer for no more than 3 weeks.