Needing to revamp the leftover chicken from the other night. Look no further than creating a simple and easy BBQ Chicken Slider. With five ingredients, this makes for a simple lunch option that helps use up leftovers.
- 8 ounce (1 ½ cups) shredded or pulled cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup light BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 in whole wheat rolls sliced in half
- Combine chicken, onion, BBQ sauce, and water in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Simmer until the temperature of the chicken mixture reaches 165°F
- Divide the BBQ Chicken evenly between the rolls halves and serve