Bacon wrapped Asparagus is a two-ingredient side dish (yes I said TWO) that is so simple but it will look like it came from the kitchen of a 5 star restaurant! Perfect for a romantic dinner or just to bribe someone to get them to eat asparagus!
- Wash hands and clean preparation area, preheat the oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Rinse asparagus under cool running water and trim tough woody ends off of the asparagus stalks.
- Divide the asparagus stems into 8 equal bunches, set aside.
- Cut the 4 strips in bacon in half, to create 8 shorter strips.
- Wrap the bacon around the center of each asparagus bundle.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, switch the oven to high broil, and broil for 3-5 or until bacon is crispy.