Summertime in Texas calls for sunshine, lake days, and spending time with family. When you’re sun-soaked, you need a quick, light lunch to satisfy your hunger. Try our Chicken Entrée Salad! It’s packed with fresh fruit, and lean protein, and top it off with a refreshing balsamic vinaigrette!
- 1 cooked chicken breast, low sodium seasoning sliced
- 5 ounces spring salad mix fresh
- 1 medium apple sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons dried cranberries
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
Servings: 2 1/2 cup servings
- Wash your hands and clean your countertops. Rinse produce under cool running water before slicing.
- Add spring salad mix to the salad bowl.
- Top with cooked and sliced chicken breast, sliced apple, chopped walnuts, blueberries, and dried cranberries.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing.