This marinade features classic flavors inspired by Mexican flavors, this easy marinade will be your go-to for flavorful meat. Check out our marinade tips to make you a master of marinades!
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
Servings: (4oz of meat per serving)
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- This marinade works best if it is made a day in advance so the flavors can blend.
- Marinate meat for about 6 hours.
Recipe makes enough marinade for 2 pounds of meat, serving size was based on a 4 ounce serving for a total of 8 servings.
This recipe is not a significant source of vitamins or minerals.