Who says the waffle iron is only for breakfast time? Get the most out of your appliances by trying out this quick and easy Pizza Waffle recipe! Perfect for a fun dinner or snack!
- 1 package crescent roll dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese nonfat
- 16 slices of pepperoni
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce for dipping
Servings: servings (1 waffle)
- Preheat waffle iron and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and pinch seam to make four rectangles.
- Place ¼ cup mozzarella cheese and four pepperonis in each rectangle. Fold the dough in half and pinch each edge to seal together.
- Place each piece of dough in the center of the iron. Close and cook for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping.