This tasty recipe is easy to prepare and sure to impress. We’ll show you how to bring it all together smoothly, so you can enjoy the dinner as much as your family.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp honey mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4.5 ounces crushed, unsalted pretzels about 3-1.5 ounce snack pack bags
- Slice chicken breasts into strips.
- Spread honey mustard on the surface of each chicken strip.
- Dip each chicken strip into the crushed pretzels.
- Place on a greased 9” x 13” baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in chicken ready 165 degrees.