A banana split that is just over 150 calories per serving, this cake is a sweet treat….cool and refreshing without the brain freeze!
- 1 16oz yellow cake mix Sugar Free
- 3/4 Cup Creek Yogurt Plain, nonfat
- 1 Cup water
- 2 egg whites Medium
- 1.5 Oz instant vanilla pudding fat free, sugar free
- 2.5 Cups skim milk
- 3 bananas Medium, Sliced
- 2 Cups fresh strawberries Sliced
- 8 Oz Crushed Pineapples canned, in juice, drained
- 8 Oz whipped topping sugar free, thawed
- 2 Tbsp dark chocolate baking chips
- 1/4 Cup sliced almonds
- 20 maraschino cherries canned, drained
Servings: 1/20th of cake
- Preheat oven to temperature called for on the cake mix box. Use a 9 x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, yogurt, water, and egg whites. Mix with electric mixer until combined and then mix on medium for about 2 minutes. Pour into the baking dish and bake according to the cake mix directions.
- Allow the cake to cool completely. Use a fork or end of a wooden spoon to pierce cake in rows, about ½ inches apart.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together instant vanilla pudding and skim milk.
- Pour pudding over cake, wiggle dish to help pudding settle into holes.
- Arrange sliced bananas, strawberries and drained crushed pineapple evenly over the pudding.
- Spread thawed whipped topping over fruit and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Note: Keep cake refrigerated. Can store for 2 days, covered in refrigerator.