A Chicken Salad Pita with Yogurt Sauce will make a healthy and delicious lunch or dinner option. This will be a refreshing addition to your other recipes!
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes halved if large
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 in whole-wheat pita pockets cuthalf
- 4 pieces leaf lettuce
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- Combine grapes, chicken breast, celery in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, chili powder, curry powder salt and pepper.
- Mix yogurt sauce with chicken mixture and add almonds. Place 1/2 cup salad in each pita pocket with 1 piece leaf lettuce.