This simple yet fresh Berry Caprese Salad is a perfect salad for when strawberries and blueberries are in season. Can be eaten as a side dish or have grilled chicken added to it to make it a main dish. Enjoy one of our favorite summer inspired salads!
- 1/2 Cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Cup fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 Cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 Cup fresh basil chopped
- 1 Cup fresh mozzarella cubed
- 1/4 Cup sliced almonds
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 Cup Spring Mix Salad
- Pour balsamic vinegar into a small saucepan. Bring to a gentle boil over low heat; cook 15 minutes or until reduced to a thick glaze. Allow to cool.
- Place strawberries, blueberries, mozzarella, almonds and basil on top of spring mix salad. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze.