Upgrade your standard iced tea! This Peachy Mint Iced Tea with Lemon is the perfect way to add a light flavor to your regular go-to!
- 40 ounces water divided
- 5 bags bags black tea
- 1 medium peaches pitted and sliced
- 1.5 Tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup fresh spearmint
- 1 cup lemon juice fresh squeezed
Servings: 8 ounce servings
- Clean your preparation area, and rinse fresh herbs and fruits before cutting.
- In a saucepan, bring 20 ounces of water to boil then remove from heat. Let tea bags steep for about 4 minutes or until desired strength.
- Pour into a pitcher and add honey, remaining 20 ounces of water, peaches, mint and lemon juice.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until cold.
- Serve over ice including some peach slices and mint from the pitcher as garnish.
Vitamin C = 17.92 mg or 19.9%
Caffeine = 47 mg per serving