This tea is naturally sweet, fresh, and easy to make for any occasion. It’s easy to stay hydrated with flavorful beverages!
- 4 tea bags vanilla flavored black tea
- 1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple
- 1 Tablespoon Agave Nectar
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups sparkling water chilled
Servings: 8 ounce servings
- Using a glass measuring cup, fill water to 2 cups and heat in a microwave for 3 minutes or until water begins to boil.
- Carefully remove the measuring cup from the microwave and place tea bags in hot water. Steep tea bags for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, pour into a 2-quart pitcher, and let cool.
- Blend together pineapple and ½ cup of water on low speed until liquified.
- Pour blended pineapple over cooled tea in a pitcher. Add agave nectar and stir well.
- Stir in 2 cups of water and 2 cups of chilled sparkling water, and serve over ice.
Vitamin C = 14.79 mg or 16.4%
Caffeine = 10 mg